Evergreen EH23 Tyres Available in Leeds
- Center rib upgrades maneuverability and braking performance, increases grip force and operating stability. Wider rubber-road contact area improves sticking force on wet and dry pavements.
- Densely distributed small blocks efficiently offset noises made by air emission in the grooves. Simulated diverse and irregular pitch order decreases vibration noise.
- Optimal 4 channel-grooves design maximizes slip resistance, ensures quickly drainage on wet roads, promises safe drive on rainy days. Tread compound containing silicon upgrades wet performance and ensures safety drive on wet pavement.
- Special bead design ensures closer contact between inflated tyre and the rim, avoids flying up of tyre toe, and enhances safe driving.
- Diverse blocks distribution upgrades softness while ensures tread strength, enhances shock absorption and increases driving comfort.